Due to Blu ray licensing, Windows 7 doesn’t include the ability to play Blu ray discs and files natively. However, UFUSoft Windows Blu ray Player provides you an easy solution and teaches you how to play Blu ray Disc on Windows 7.
1) A Windows 7 computer
2) A Blu ray drive (USB should be above 2.0)
3) UFUSoft Blu ray Player software (Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)
4) A Blu ray Disc
5) Network connection
How to play Blu ray Disc on Windows 7
Step 2:Download UFUSoft Blu ray Player and install this Windows 7 Blu ray player on your computer.
Step 3: Get Windows 7 play Blu ray.
1) Run UFUSoft Blu ray Player;
2) Insert your Blu ray disc into the Blu ray drive;
3) UFUSoft Blu ray Player can automatically play the Blu ray movie when the disc is inserted. You can also click the right bottom icon and select Open Disc to open the disc manually. You can also choose Open File to play Blu ray folders or ISO files.
Just in the above steps, you can get your Windows 7 play Blu ray successfully. Free download one and have a try.